Technologies of Voice Interface Ltd., together with its affiliate, Voiceitt, Inc. ("Voiceitt," "we," "us" or "our") is developing speech recognition technology designed to understand non-standard speech. Our core technology, available through a mobile application, is a hands-free voice recognition app that enables face-to-face, real-time communication with other people and access to mainstream voice devices and smart assistants ("App"). The App currently supports English-language speech. In addition, our technology is designed for integration with voice enabled products like smart homes and smart speakers ("Integrated Products"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of this website ("Site") and the App (collectively, including all content, functionalities, features and services offered on or through the Site or App, the "Services"), including if you have engaged with one of our authorized resellers or distributors ("Reseller") for use of our Services. Our privacy notice, available at https://voiceitt.com/privacy-policy ("Privacy Notice") governs our collection, processing and transfer of any Personal Data (as such term is defined in the Privacy Notice). "You" means an individual using the Services (as defined below) or another individual on a user's behalf.
By accessing or using the Services, downloading the App, or clicking on the "I accept" or similar button or tick box, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any of the terms of these Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Services. Note that these Terms contain a mandatory individual arbitration and a class action/jury trial waiver provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
In some cases, you may be accepting these Terms on behalf of another individual who will be using the Services, including where you are a parent/guardian accepting the Terms on behalf of a minor. In such case, you represent that you have the legal authority to enter into these Terms on your own behalf and on behalf of the relevant individual, either because you are the parent/legal guardian of such minor individual or because you have been specifically authorized by such individual (or that individual's parent/guardian) to enter into these Terms, all as required under applicable law. In such case, the term "you" as used herein shall refer to you and/or such individual, as applicable.
If you have engaged with a Reseller for use of our Services, these Terms will apply in addition to the terms of your engagement with the Reseller ("Reseller Terms").
- Services. Subject to these Terms and the Reseller Terms, if applicable, Voiceitt allows you to use the App and Services on a non-exclusive basis. Use of and access to the Services is void where prohibited by law. Our Services are designed to help you communicate using your own voice by allowing you to record short voice recordings ("Recordings"), which are then analyzed and processed to assist you in your verbal communications.
- Representations. By accepting these Terms, you represent that (a) you are at least 18 years old and have the ability to form a binding contract; (b) you are registering on your own behalf or on behalf of a minor or other individual for whom you are authorized to register; (c) any and all registration information you submit (on your own behalf of on behalf of another) is and shall remain truthful and accurate; (d) your use of the Services does not and will not violate any applicable law, regulation, or obligation you may have to a third party; (e) you have all necessary rights, consents, and licenses needed to provide any User Content (defined below) that you provide; (f) and the User Content is compliant with applicable law and does not infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral, or any other rights of any third party; and (g) our use of your User Content as allowed under these Terms will not cause us to infringe on the rights of any third party; and (g) you shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and these Terms throughout your use of the Services. You also undertake that you will use the Services in compliance with applicable law at all times, including all applicable export laws to ensure that neither the Services nor any related materials are unlawfully exported. You acknowledge that we may use your Personal Data to communicate with you in accordance with our Privacy Notice, regardless of whether you have engaged directly with us or whether you have engaged with a Reseller. To the extent that you use the Services in connection with any Integrated Products, you represent that you have the right to use such Integrated Products and to integrate them with the Services.
- Subscriptions. This Section 3 is not applicable if you have engaged with a Reseller for use of the Services.
- To access and use the App, you will be required to purchase a subscription through the App Store ("Subscription"). Your payment will be processed via the payment processor used by the App Store at the time of your purchase. You may be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that service as well as those of the App Store. Please review the payment processor's terms and conditions and privacy notice before using such services. Voiceitt is not responsible for any issues relating to the processing of payment by third parties.
- The Subscription fee may vary from time to time. Changes to the Subscription fee will not affect Subscriptions already purchased, however, when renewing a Subscription, you will be charged the rate applicable at the time of renewal.
- If we are unable to process Subscription fees billed to your account for any reason, we may suspend your access to the App until payment is made in full. You shall be liable for any and all costs we incur (on a full indemnity basis) in collecting any unpaid fees.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we do not offer refunds or credits of any kind and for any reason, including without limitation, for unused or cancelled Subscriptions or accidental purchases.
- User Accounts
- To access and use the App, you must create an account ("User Account"). When creating an account, we may indicate that the provision of some information is optional, but your provision of such information may assist us in providing you with improved Services. Voiceitt may refuse to open an account for any individual at its sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your User Account, even if such activity was not committed by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account at email@example.com. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Voiceitt will not be liable for any losses or damage arising from unauthorized use of your User Account. We do not police for and cannot guarantee that we will learn of or prevent, any inappropriate use of the Services.
- Use Restrictions. You may not use the Services other than as permitted in these Terms and any applicable third-party terms and conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not, directly or indirectly: (a) sell or otherwise redistribute the Services or any part thereof; (b) copy, port, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works of the Services; (c) combine the Services with any other programs; (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other users' accounts, or to computer systems or networks connected to the Services; (e) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted via the Services by any means, including but not limited to, uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code; (f) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose; (g) bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services; or (h) remove, delete, obscure or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Services. We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms or illegal and inappropriate behavior through the Services. We reserve the right to cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or User Content of anyone believed to have violated these Terms or to have engaged in illegal behavior in connection with the Services.
- Content and User Content
- We may provide certain materials through the Site or App, including all information, software, text, displays, images, videos and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof ("Content") and may allow you to submit, post, or otherwise make available information, data, content and/or materials, including, without limitation, the Recordings, images, videos, comments, and other written materials ("User Content").
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not transmit, submit or upload any User Content, or act in any way, that (a) are/is (or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to be) stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, violent or unauthorized, or in furtherance of any illegal, counterfeiting, fraudulent, pirating, unauthorized, or violent activity, or that involves (or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to involve) any stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, or unauthorized material; (b) imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or (c) posts, stores, transmits, offers, or solicits anything that contains (i) material that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be offensive (including material promoting or glorifying hate, violence, bigotry, or any entity (past or present) principally dedicated to such causes or items associated with such an entity), (ii) material that is, in our sole discretion, racially or ethnically insensitive, defamatory, harassing or threatening, (iii) obscene material, (iv) any virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component, or (v) anything that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or regulation or is otherwise, in our sole discretion, inappropriate or offensive.
- Intellectual Property
- Your Property. When you provide User Content through the Services, that User Content remains yours. By providing User Content, you allow us (and our licensors, successors and assignees) to use it in connection with the Services, including copying, modifying, and preparing derivative works of it where necessary in order to provide the Services. If you consent, we may use your User Content in additional ways. See the section on Additional Uses of User Content below.
- Our Property. We retain all worldwide intellectual property rights, title, and interest in our Site, App, and Services, including its overall appearance and any text, graphics, designs, videos, interfaces, and underlying source files of the Services, any Content we provide, and our name, trademarks, and logos. In some cases we have gotten the right to use certain elements from others as part of our Services and in that case, those elements are owned by their respective owner/s. Even though we're allowing you to use our Services, that doesn't mean that we're transferring ownership or any other rights to you or that we're allowing you to use our name, any trademarks, logos, or similar property as your own.
- Feedback. If you provide us with any feedback regarding the Services or any Content, we may use, exploit, copy, modify, publish and/or redistribute all such feedback without restriction, and we shall not be subject to any non-disclosure or non-use obligations in respect of such feedback.
- Additional Uses of User Content. If you have given your consent to additional uses of your User Content, you grant Voiceitt and its successors and assignees a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable license, right and permission to use, reproduce, modify, publish, sell, sublicense, or otherwise commercialize, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, conduct trainings using, and make derivative works of all your Recordings and User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, including to develop, test, improve, and alter the functionality of the Services; for development of new products and services; for marketing purposes; and to produce anonymized and aggregated reports and research ("Use"), all without any further obligation to you. In addition, you hereby authorize Voiceitt to use, publish, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, and publicly display your legal name, alias, professional names, nicknames, signature, voice and/or likeness in connection with your Recordings and User Content. Note that if you revoke your consent, this will not affect any sharing or processing activities that we have conducted prior to such revocation. In addition, your data may be retained on an aggregated and/or anonymized basis following revocation of consent. You expressly waive any moral rights in and to the Recordings and/or User Content and any derivative thereof. You agree that the Use will not be deemed to be an infringement of your privacy, defamatory, damaging to your reputation, distressful and/or degrading. To the extent applicable, you hereby waive any and all rights to claims, actions, lawsuits and proceedings against Voiceitt with respect to copyright infringement, including with respect to moral rights, violation of privacy rights, violation of publicity rights, negligent and/or intentional infliction of emotional distress with respect to any and all Use of the Recordings or User Content, whether in the present or in the future.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE, APP, SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT THEREON ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING AND COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, TIMELY, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, OR FROM ANY RESELLER, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. IF YOU CHOOSE TO RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We cannot control the functionality of services provided by third parties and assume no responsibility for any telephone or network line failure or interruption, or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Services themselves. We cannot control the actions of bad actors and do not guarantee that we will successfully prevent unauthorized access to or alteration of the Services.
- Data Retention. We are not a data retention service. It is your sole responsibility to back up any data you provide to us. If data you provide to us is lost or corrupted for any reason, we shall not be responsible for any damage or loss you experience if you are unable to recover that data.
- Third-Party Materials; Integrated Products. Through the Services, you may be exposed to content, data, applications, websites, smart home technology, materials and/or devices developed or manufactured by third parties, including Integrated Products that you may use in connection with the Services ("Third-Party Materials"), whether accessed through links or otherwise or provided or made available by us. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, pricing, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, functionality, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Materials. We do not endorse, make any warranties, or assume any liability or responsibility to you or any other person with respect to any Third-Party Materials, or any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third-Party Materials and links to other websites, if provided by us, are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you choose to connect to any Integrated Products or make any Recordings or User Content available to any Integrated Products, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the use of this data by any Integrated Products and are not responsible for the use of any Personal Data that you disclose through to any third party.
- No Professional Advice. The use of the Services does not replace any medical treatment or advice to be provided by doctors or other healthcare professionals. No action should be taken based upon any information contained in the Services. Third-Party Materials do not substitute or replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional because of something you may have read through the Services.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VOICEITT, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, "VOICEITT PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VOICEITT ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES; (C) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES; (D) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (E) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE FIRST EVENT GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY. IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE ENGAGED THROUGH A RESELLER, WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TOWARD YOU.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability to you, or your statutory rights as a consumer if applicable law does not allow the exclusions or limitations of liability provided for in these Terms.
- Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Voiceitt Parties from and against all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown (including reasonable court costs and attorneys' fees), arising directly or indirectly from: (a) any breach or alleged breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your User Account (whether authorized or unauthorized); (b) any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of (or inability to use) the Services; (c) your violation or alleged violation of any of your obligations, representations, or warranties hereunder or any law or regulation, including but not limited to privacy and/or data protection laws and regulations to which you are subject; (d) your infringement or alleged infringement of any right of any third party, including in connection with User Content; and (e) any other matter for which you are responsible hereunder or under applicable law. Voiceitt reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify the Voiceitt Parties, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. You may not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. Each of you and Voiceitt will use reasonable efforts to notify the other of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Term and Termination
- Each Subscription is valid for one (1) year (the "Subscription Term"). Unless you stop recurring payments through the App Store and/or cancel the Subscription through the App Store at least 24 hours before the end of the Subscription Term, your Subscription will auto-renew for an additional Subscription Term, and you will be charged for an additional Subscription on the first day of the next Subscription Term. You may cancel your Subscription at any time and for any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org but you will not be entitled to any refunds or credits. Following such request, Voiceitt shall shut down your User Account as soon as reasonably practicable. This Section 12.1 is not applicable if you have engaged with a Reseller for use of the Services.
- We may modify, suspend, discontinue, or terminate the Services (or any part thereof) generally and/or your User Account and any or all of the rights granted to you hereunder, at any time, without warning or liability to you or to any third party, at our sole discretion, for any reason, including, but not limited to, (a) your failure to abide by the letter or spirit of these Terms or the Reseller Terms, if applicable; (b) extended periods of inactivity; or (c) behavior that is illegal or harmful to other users, third parties, or the business interests of Voiceitt. Even after your User Account or right to use the Services as granted hereunder is terminated, these Terms, including all obligations and restrictions imposed on you under these Terms, will remain in full force and effect and will govern any and all disputes arising out of and/or in connection with your use of the Services and/or these Terms.
- If your User Account is terminated, you may not access or attempt to access the Services again without express permission. Upon termination of your User Account, you shall not have any further access to any Content (as defined below) that may be available through your User Account.
- In the event that Reseller Terms you have entered with a Reseller are terminated or if our engagement with the Reseller is terminated, these Terms shall be the sole terms that govern the relationship between us and you for use of the Services.
- Copyright Infringement Claims
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Services, please notify Voiceitt's copyright agent as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing: (a) a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (b) a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to allow us to locate the alleged material; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law; (e) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (f) physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: DMCA Notice
Technologies of Voice Interface Ltd.
Address: Voiceitt, Inc.
700 Canal Street
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel.: 716 348 8229
Fax: 716 706 1329
- UNDER U.S. FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed and does not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, Voiceitt has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Voiceitt may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the User Accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Apple iOS Special Terms and Conditions. If you use the App on an iOS device, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Nothing in this section will be deemed to change or limit the rest of this Agreement with you.
- You acknowledge that Apple Inc. ("Apple") is not a party to these Terms, is not responsible for the App or the Content and has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. Apple and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Your right to use the App is limited to use on an iOS device owned or controlled by you as permitted by the Usage Rules contained in the Apple Terms of Service and in accordance with these Terms. You shall comply with such Usage Rules.
- You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for any product warranties. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund the price you paid to Apple for the App, if any; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation to you whatsoever with respect to the App or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of Voiceitt to confirm to any warranties provided.
- You and Voiceitt acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for: (a) product liability claims; (b) claims that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (c) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy or similar legislation; or (d) any third-party intellectual property infringement claims.
- Governing Law; Arbitration
- In the event a dispute arises between you and Voiceitt, please email us at email@example.com and we will use best efforts to quickly resolve any dispute in the spirit of cooperation, without formal proceedings. If the dispute is not resolved amicably, such dispute shall be finally settled as detailed below.
- New York Law. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
- Arbitration. YOU AND VOICEITT AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY FROM, OR ARISING OUT, OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UTILIZING THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (AAA) IN NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent Voiceitt from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in any court of competent jurisdiction. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER USERS OF THE SERVICES, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND VOICEITT ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any default or delay in its performance of its obligations under this Agreement to the extent caused by a natural disaster, act of God, act of war or terrorism, riot, third-party labor strike, pandemic, or other similar occurrence beyond its reasonable control, provided that the affected party makes all reasonable efforts to comply with its obligations despite the occurrence. The affected party shall, as soon as reasonably practicable, notify the other party of the occurrence. It is clarified that payment obligations hereunder may be delayed due to a force majeure event but will not be excused.
- Notices. To provide an official notice in accordance with these Terms, either us or you may send a notice by courier, registered mail, or by email to the addresses we provide each other. Either party may assume its notice has been received one after: (1) business day following delivery by courier, four (4) business days following delivery by registered mail, and one (1) business day after email transmission. By providing us your email address, you consent to receive Services-related notices, including any notices required by law, to the email address provided. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Services and special offers.
- Changes. We may update these Terms from time to time and will post the updated version on this page with the date it was published. Please check this page occasionally to make sure you're aware of the Terms that apply to you. If you continue to use our Services after we update the Terms, that means that you agree to and accept the updated version.
- General. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you regarding our Services, and any and all other agreements existing between us regarding the Services are hereby terminated. We may assign our rights and obligations in these Terms to any third party. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations in these Terms to anyone else and any attempt to do so will be void. If either party waives any rights regarding any breach or default of these Terms, that waiver shall not be deemed to waive any other breach or default. In the event that a court rules that a provision of these Terms is unenforceable, that provision shall be replaced with an enforceable provision which most closely achieves the effect of the original and the remaining terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Nothing in these Terms creates any agency, employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between us and you, and nothing in these Terms enables you to act on our behalf.
- About Us. Technologies of Voice Interface Ltd. is incorporated and registered in Israel under company number 514794486. Our registered office is at Jabotinsky 35, Ramat Gan, Israel. For any questions or complaints, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.